|12V AGM front terminal blocs – 30Ah to 180Ah nominal capacity.||20 year design life in oat operation in temperature controlled environments.|
|Excellent for medium to long discharge applications (2 to 20 hours).||High energy density design allows for more ef cient battery layout and footprint.|
|AGM recombination technology minimizes gassing.||No separate battery room required.|
|No water additions required.||Non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/ road transportation.|
|100% Recyclable.||100% Recyclable.|
- Extra think plates with grids cast from high quality lead-tin-calcium alloy to ensure long reliable life and low gas emission.
- Microporous absorbed glass mat (AGM) facilitates recombination and immobilizes the electrolyte.
Container and Cover
- Made from thick walled ame retardant ABS plastic and designed for unsurpassed mechanical strength. The case and cover has an LOI greater than 28% and meets the ame retardant standards of UL 94 V-O. Thermally welded case to cover sealing eliminates leaks.
Flame Arrestors / Safety Valves
- Designed to open at 5 PSI and close at 3 PSI, the vent allows excess gas to escape when overcharging.
The ame arrestor prevents any errant spark or ames from entering the battery.
Threaded female (M10) terminal posts with brass inserts provide high conductivity, retain required torque values and allow for easy installation.
The high integrity post seal design prevents electrolyte leakage over a wide temperature range.
- Heavy duty internal strays and through-the-partition cell connections minimize internal resistance and increase energy density.
- < 2% self-discharge per month at 77°F allows 6 months shelf life before boosting is required.