|12V AGM front terminal blocs – 30Ah to 180Ah nominal capacity.||Up to 12 year design life while in oat operation in
temperature controlled environments.
|Excellent low rate discharge 1 to 10 hours.||Front terminal design for reduced headspace,
higher energy density and compact battery layout.
|Front terminal access reduces installation time
and simpli es maintenance.
|Will t into 19 or 23 inch power racks / cabinets.|
|AGM recombination technology minimizes gassing.||Remote venting kits available for select FAT models.|
|Non-spillable.||No water additions required.|
|Non-hazardous for air/sea/rail/ road transportation.||100% Recyclable.|
- Extra think plates with grids cast from high quality lead-tin-calcium alloy to ensure long reliable life and low gas emission.
- Microporous absorbed glass mat (AGM) facilitates recombination and immobilizes the electrolyte.
Container and Cover
- Made from thick walled ame retardant ABS plastic and designed for unsurpassed mechanical strength. The case and cover has an LOI greater than 28% and meets the ame retardant standards of UL 94 V-O. Thermally welded case to cover sealing eliminates leaks.
Flame Arrestors / Safety Valves
- Designed to open at 5 PSI and close at 3 PSI, the vent allows excess gas to escape when overcharging.
- Threaded terminal posts with brass inserts provide high conductivity, retain required torque values and allow for easy installation.
- The high integrity post seal design prevents electrolyte leakage over a wide temperature range.
- Heavy duty internal strays and through-the-partition cell connections minimize internal resistance and increase energy density.
- Removable fully insulated covers designed with probe holes for safe and easy voltage measurement.
- To facilitate ease of handling, installation and removal of the batteries.
Remote Venting System
- Available for applications which require gassing to be vented externally.
- < 2% self-discharge per month at 77°F allows 6 months shelf life before boosting is required.