MESA’s core expertise is in the design and installation of DC power systems for a wide variety of critical telecommunications, utility/switchgear, UPS, and industrial applications. Typical applications include 24V, 48V, and 130V rectifiers, batteries, and power distribution systems.
MESA maintains an inventory of chargers, flooded, VRLA, and specialty batteries (e.g. NiCad), along with battery racks, cabling, and installation materials for time-sensitive applications. Installations are staged and supported from our network of 12 warehouses nationwide for complete DC power system solutions. MESA maintains a national workforce of certified power system installers, ensuring a professional, high quality installation every time.
MESA’s range of installation expertise includes:
- Rectifier/charger power plants (24V, 48V, & 130V; 1Ø & 3Ø)
- Flooded & VRLA battery installations
- Expert design services
- AC/DC primary and secondary power distribution systems
- Battery racks
- Power distribution cabinets (PDU, BDCB, BDCBB)
- Power cabling, cable rack & cable/fiber management
- Monitor & control systems