Mesa provides a premium, integrated, turn-key solution for all of your DC power system, transmission, and power distribution applications. From initial site survey through final system turn-up and testing, Mesa manages the full range of system selection and provisioning, material logistics, staging, project management, nationwide installation, and final system acceptance and commissioning. Our nationwide network of project managers and certified installers is supported through a network of 12 warehouses and distribution centers reaching all regions of the United States.
- Large DC power plant, battery, and power distribution
- Cabling and cable management (power & signal)
- Monitor and control systems
- Power infrastructure
- Extensive experience with cell site & MTSO switch applications
- DC power plant installation, upgrade, and battery replacement
- Hazardous material remediation
- Dual-band radio-multiplexer-digitizer upgrade and installation
- UMTS upgrade, T1 testing & SAID installation
- Cabinet installs, cable power drop & re-home
- GSM installation & expansion
- Monitor & control systems, rectifier & battery test and audit, and equipment warehousing and staging
- Field installation, testing, and repair
- Fiber & cabinet replacement
- PowerGen and T&D Sub-station DC power systems including 48V & 130V chargers, flooded batteries & racks, power cabling, monitor & control system, and power distribution systems.
- 48V microwave communications applications for rectifiers, power distribution, battery, and cabinet requirements.
- Both single & three-phase UPS system installation, testing, and repair
- Battery replacement