Vented Nickel Cadium battery for utility, industrial, and communications applications.
- The positive and negative electrodes consist of nickel fiber-structured elements with graphite-free active material.
- The positive electrodes are enveloped in microporous separators.
- The cell connectors are screwed onto the cells. Fully insulated connectors are supplied on request. The connectors consist of nickel-plated copper with a very low resistance.
- The electrolyte comprises dilute potassium hydroxide with a density of 1.19 kg/I at 20°C. The cells are delivered in a filled and charged state.
- The battery container is made of high-resistant translucent polypropylene (PP).
- Backfire-resistant, flip-top vent plugs are standard delivery.